As we spend so much of our lives at work, I am passionate to make work meaningful, fun and effective.
I do this as an Agile coach, servant leader, change agent, employee advocate, strategic partner, Nonviolent Communication trainer and meditation teacher.
I coach for inner growth to improve employee satisfaction and performance. In teams, I create flow and collaboration by improving processes, project management and product delivery. I coach, teach and apply Agile, Lean, Teal, strategic, systemic and visual thinking.
I have over 8 years of experience in technology in roles such as Scrum Master, Lean Evangelist, Software Developer, Product Owner, Business Strategist. As freelancer, I’ve seen and worked for many companies, allowing me to learn from their culture and processes.
In the meanwhile, I have been coaching and facilitating workshops for inner growth for over 5 years. I am trained extensively in techniques that involve meditation and communication, and I helped people increase self-awareness, mindfulness, self-compassion, emotional intelligence, compassionate communication and personal leadership. I still facilitate regular workshops.
Can I help your organization?
- Teach continuous improvement using the Lean A3 report (Plan-Do-Check-Act).
- Personal growth: Coaching to improve leadership, problem solving, decision making, emotional intelligence, relationship skills, honesty, empathic listening, and mindfulness.
- Team building: Build trust and safety, improve communication, learn to give feedback, mediate conflicts, resolve tensions.
- Improve performance: Apply the Agile or Lean mindset to improve project management and product delivery.
- Performance management: Implement a personal development programme to increase employee satisfaction and performance.
- Continuous improvement: Implement regular reflection and improvement practices.
- Build culture: Inspire trust, collaboration and psychological safety.
- Transformative change: Become an Agile, Lean or Teal Organization.
I facilitate incompany workshops on topics such as:
- Nonviolent Communication
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Honest speaking & Empathic listening
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Personal leadership, including saying no, asking for what you want, setting boundaries.
- Reflection workshop: Solve a complex, recurring or multi-stakeholder problem using a transformative change process. Learn to let go of habitual ways of problem-solving, and hold the space for a new and creative solution to emerge.