Browsing the knowledge graph
Type / to open the search box and list all articles by date. Start typing to search, or type # to list all tags (topics).
Articles are linked together in a knowledge graph that you can explore:
< : incoming connection
> : outgoing connection
= : bidirectional connection
About this wiki
Actually, this is a zettelkasten – a self-organizing knowledge graph build using the following principles:
- Atomicity: One idea per note.
- Autonomy: Self-contained - you can read notes on their own.
- Always tag and link
- Spend time connecting notes and building navigation, for example by writing TOC’s (table of contents).
- Use your own words.
- Keep references.
- Don’t worry about structure (develops organically).
- Keep files up to date (use git to version them).
- Add notes without fear: you can’t have too much notes.
Inspired by source
Structure develops organically as the knowledge graph grows. Over time, patterns will start to emerge - which can be added as new ideas on their own! I have learned that this takes time and effort, though
Read how Luhmann, inventor of the Zettelkasten method of my Zettelkasten.