Browsing the knowledge graph
< : incoming connection
> : outgoing connection
= : bidirectional connection
About this wiki
Actually, this is a zettelkasten – a self-organizing knowledge graph build using the following principles:
- Capture all your ideas (as simple markdown files)
- Use your own words (but keep references)
- Atomicity – Every file should contain only one idea.
- Autonomy – Idea are self-contained: they can be read on its own.
- Never delete – Don’t delete or rewrite: create a new idea instead.
- Connect ideas – With links, tags or new ideas.
Structure develops organically as the knowledge graph grows. Over time, patterns will start to emerge - which can be added as new ideas on their own!