Developmental Psychology researches how human beings grow over time, covering aspects such as effectiveness, leadership, morality, emotional intelligence, cognition, identity and meaning making. Developmental Psychology provides key insights that can be used for personal and spiritual growth.
Theory of ego development - Susanne Cook-Greuter
- Susanne Cook-Greuter’s theory of Ego Development describing 9 levels of how we make meaning.
Orders of Consciousness - Robert Kegan
- The Elegant Self by Robert McNamara: I highly recommend this practical and insightful treatise on the shift from Self-Authoring to Self-Transforming mind.
- [[book)](book|In over our heads - Robert Kegan (book)]])
- [[book)](book|An Everyone Culture - Robert Kegan & Lisa Lahey (book)]]) - describing their research and a model for Deliberately Developmental Organizations.
Action logic - William R. Torbert
- Seven transformations of leadership - William R. Torbert
- Action Inquiry - William R. Torbert (book)
The StAGES model - Terri O’Fallon
- Terri O’Fallons StAGES model