- Workshops in compassionate communication, authentic relating, meditation and we-spaces. Based in integral theory, Meditation, Nonviolent Communication, Authentic Relating, Circling.
- Organization Development: Based on Deliberately Developmental Organizations as described by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey.
- Mediation: Trained in Nonviolent Communication for conflict resolution.
- Meditation: More than a decade experience in various styles of meditation.
- Circling: An interpersonal meditation practice.
- Personal growth coaching: Individual coaching for personal growth.
- Agile Software Development: Implementing the Agile method and being a Scrum Master.
- Lean Startup: Implementing Lean experiments for business strategy.
- Project Management: Managing Software Development projects.
- Software Architecture: Designing frontend and backend software architecture.
- Software Development: Implementing smartphone apps and web-applications.
- Transitioning to a Deliberately Developmental Organization (@Orikami, 2017)
- Circling Events with Authentiek Nijmegen (2017)
- Individual Coaching (@Orikami, 2017)
- Software Architect (@Orikami, 2017)
- Momala App (2017)
- Baby Call+ App (2017)
- Scrum Master, Lean Business Strategist, Software Developer, Teal Evangelist and a little data science (@YouBeDo, 2016)
- Circling Events with Leven in Compassie (2016)
- Nijmeegse Kunstnacht App (2014, 2016, 2017)
- Various workshops in Nonviolent Communication (Leven in Compassie, 2013-2016)
- Course of 6 evenings in Compassionate Communication (based on Nonviolent Communication, Leven in Compassie, 2016)
- Bi-weekly Nonviolent Communication Practice Group (Leven in Compassie, 2013-2014)
- Tin Men & The Telephone App (2013 -2017)
- …and much more software development projects (2010-2013)
Mark Marijnissen Company (2017 – present)
Creating Deliberately Developmental Organizations.
Web Development, Agile Coaching, Scrum Master, Lean Facilitator, Organization Development
Leven in Compassie (2013 – present)
Coaching, workshops and courses for personal growth in compassion, presence, authentic relating, empathic listening, leadership, emotional resilience, emotional intelligence. Based on Meditation, Nonviolent Communication and Circling.
Made by Mark (2010 – 2015)
Freelance Web/App Development, including project management (Agile/Scrum, Kanban, Lean), UX design, implementation, testing, requirements engineering, roadmap planning, release management, DevOps, SysAdmin.
- Bachelor Artificial Intelligence, Radboud University (2011)
- Propedeuse (first year) Medicine, Radboud University (2007)
Circling (1+ years)
- Certified Level 1 Circling Faciliator. S.A.S. training Amsterdam, Circling Europe (John Thompson & Sean Wilkinson), 2016-2017.
Nonviolent Communication (4+ years)
- Mediation Course, Connecting2life (Yoram Mosenzon), 2015
- Continuation Year course, Connecting2life (Yoram Mosenzon), 2014-2015
- Year course Teaching and embodying NVC, Connecting2life (Yoram Mosenzon), 2013-2014
- Intermediate Course, Connecting2life (Yoram Mosenzon), 2013
- Intimate Relationships Workshop, Connecting2life (Yoram Mosenzon), 2013
Meditation (13+ years)
13+ years of experience in various traditions, including several silent retreats and courses.
Vipassana, Mindfulness-based Stress Reducation (MBSR), Shinzen Young (Unified Mindfulness), Concentration-meditation (Jhana), Culadasa (the Mind Illuminated), Thich Nhat Hanh (Wake Up), Pema Chödron, Loving-Kindness, Tonglen, and a little bit of Zen and Tibetan Buddhism.
Topics of interest
I enjoy learning, so I’ve studied various topics:
- Mindfulness, Meditation (many, many authors)
- Coaching (often based on presence or mindfulness)
- Various forms of therapy (Hakomi, ACT, MBSR, Core Energetics)
- Trauma work (Healing Developmental Trauma)
- Theory U (Schwarmer)
- Appreciative Inquiry (Various writers)
- Action Inquiry (Torbert)
- Nonviolent Communication (Rosenberg)
- Deliberately Developmental Organizations (Kegan & Lahey)
- Adult Development Psychology (Kegan, Cook-Greuter, Torbert, O’Fallon)
- Integral Theory (Wilber)