Our inner place - the quality of our attention, awareness or consciousness, determines the result we get. Theory U describes a process for transformative growth that works with awareness. It defines four levels of listening and being, defines leadership capacities and steps in transformative growth. It is applied to individuals, teams, organizations and the society at large.
- 2 page introduction - Otto Scharmer
- Executive Summary - Otto Scharmer
- Leading from the emerging future - Otto Scharmer (book): Describes how to shift our society.
- Theory U - Otto Scharmer (book): Describes the process and leadership capacities for the U journey.
- Mapping the Integral U: The founders of Theory U (Otto Scharmer) and Integral Theory (Ken Wilber) discuss how Theory U relates to Integral Theory.
- Presencing Institute
- The Blind Spot: Uncovering the Grammer of the Social Field - Otto Scharmer: describes 19 defining characteristics of the social field.
- Articles on Huffington Post by Otto Scharmer
Articles I have written about Theory U: