Agile & Scrum Resources
The Agile Manifesto was created as a better way to develop software. A way that could deal with complexity, respond to change and deliver real value for the customer. Since it’s creation, the Agile mindset has been spread to leadership, management and organizations.
- The Agile Manifesto: The guiding values and principles of the Agile movement.
- The New Methodology - Martin Fowler: About Agile Software Development
- The Heart of Agile - Alistair Cockburn: Do you Collaborate, Deliver, Reflect, Improve?
- From the Heart of Agile to guest leadership - Alistair Cockburn (video)
- Characterizing people as non-linear, first-order components in software development - Alistair Cockburn: Highlights why and how we should consider humans when we talk about project methodology or processes.
- What is Crystal - Alistair Cockburnl: Crystal is a family of human-powered, adaptive, ultralight, “stretch-to-fit” software development methodologies.
- Crystal Clear (book) - Alistair Cockburn
Scrum most popular project methodology that fits the Agile philosophy.
- The Scrum Guide: Official guide.
- Scrum and XP from the trenches: A practical field guide to Scrum.
- Scrum checklist: A useful checklist to inspire reflection, evaluation and improvement of Scrum implementation.